You might have probably seen the latest product online of Belo Essentials called, Belo Intensive Whitening Body Cream (Arms and Legs). Today, I had the chance to personally review the product and test it on somebody's legs so I can really see the result.
Here's the test video of Belo Intensive Whitening Body Cream (arms and legs).
Full review on Belo Intensive Whitening Body Cream:
- Easy to use when opened.
- You need to really shake it before spraying on legs or arms.
- Spray only a thin layer. One spray goes a long way already. No need to re-apply on the same area (can look cakey).
- After spraying, you need to spread the product with your hands for better coverage and application.
- Make sure you apply 6 inches from the legs and arms.
- Coverage is good and makes skin lighter once applied.
- There's a light scent which I really like in products.
- Be careful not to over spray, it will create a thick layer of makeup and would be difficult to spread.
- Do not spray to near the skin, it will create bubbles and thick layer of makeup.
Overall, product is a good buy and easy to use. Ideal to wear in summer to improve the look of your legs and arms.
Follow me on Instagram - @Fierce_Blogs
Follow me on Twitter - @Fierce_Blogs
Your Lifestyle Page with an Attitude!