I am very particular with the shampoo I use daily. For the longest time I have been using Brown Rice Moisture Shampoo. It's not harsh and it's organic. But lately, it's getting harder and harder to find this from the store. So, I am hunting for that next great shampoo and conditioner combo to fill my life.
Until I came across Ke'fen Shampoo 3 weeks ago while browsing Intagram. I got intrigued an gave it a try. I got myself 1 bottle of shampoo and condition. For the last 3 weeks, I used it every morning and night time to clean and condition my hair.
Here's the result and my experience:
- Shampoo and conditioner are both light and do not make my scalp dry
- I have very sensitive scalp but with Ka'fen I did not develop dandruff or itchy scalp
- Hair feels very clean and moisturized
- Does not leave any greasy effect on hair once dry
- Scent is addicting but not overpowering.
- Hair feels soft and really moisturized
- Hair is not oily even after 8 hours of application
Follow me on Instagram- @Fierce_Blogs
Follow me on Twitter - @Fierce_Blogs
Your Lifestyle Page with an Attitude!