Tonight on Fierce Blogs I will again share another skincare tip. This time around it's about exfoliating.
Why do we need to exfoliate?
|ZO Skin Offects Exfoliating Cleanser|
Aside from having a clean face before going to bed, it is important to exfoliate your skin. This is because exfoliating your skin has so much benefits! And tonight, I will share the benefits of exfoliating the proper way.
- Exfoliate using only the right product - Be careful what product to use when exfoliating your skin. Read reviews and comments online about Exfoliators. It's crucial to choose the right product to apply on your face. My personal favorite is ZO Skin Health Offects Exfoliating Cleanser.
- Apply exfoliator to a wet skin only - Your skin should be wet when you apply the product. Never on a dry skin; for this will be harmful and might irritate your skin.
- Massage the product in a circular motion - This is the most important part of exfoliating your skin. Massage the product while making a circular motion. This will make the product do its wonder and for your blood to improve circulation at the face area.
- Wash thoroughly - After 10 minutes of soft and gentle massages, wash all the products with warm water. Never leave or sleep on the product.
- Moisturize after - Moisturizing can make your skin dry. Ideally, exfoliate before going to bed so you can exfoliate before sleeping.
Personally, I exfoliate my skin once a week (this is the ideal frequency).
How about you? Do you exfoliate? Any exfoliating questions you have that was not discussed here? Just message me :)
Eric of Fierce Blogs
Follow me on Instagram- @Fierce_Blogs
Follow me on Twitter - @Fierce_Blogs
Your Lifestyle Page with an Attitude!