I was strolling down the mall last week and stumbled upon the make-up corner of Shawill Make-up counter inside Watsons. So, equipped with curiosity and eagerness to find an interesting beauty product, I surveyed the place.
And, wallah! Decided to buy and try 2 make-up brushes from Shawill...
My beauty review:
Compact Powder Brush by Shawill
- Love this product! Really soft and easy on your skin
- Doesn't smear your powder from its container in a harsh way
- Easy to wash and bring along with you
- Affordable at Php188.00
- Brush is not part of my daily wear in the office
Contour Make-up Brush by Shawill
- Brush tends to open-up easily after 1 application and doesn't stay in tact from its natural shape
- Make-up product tends to build up inside the brush itself which will require you to use more of the beauty product
- Quite good in accomplishing the contour when used properly
- Still affordable at Php198.00
Check out the Facebook page of Shawill Cosmetics PH here.
Follow me on Instagram- @Fierce_Blogs
Follow me on Twitter - @Fierce_Blogs
Your Lifestyle Page with an Attitude!