It's been a while since I last posted a Fierce Find on my blog site. So, today, on a Sunday afternoon, I will blog about the product I am going crazy about lately. If you have been following my previous blogs, I've mentioned that it's really quite difficult to find for a bronzer that is great for guys to wear. I mean, most bronzers I've tested have shimmer. Not really fitting for guys to wear.
Until I met Revlon PhotoReady Skinlight 2 weeks ago.
I was doing my usual stroll at SM Department Store - Beauty Section 2 weeks ago. I was greeted by a smiling sales lady and was asked if I were a make-up artist (how I wish). She offered me to check and try a lot of products and this include Revlon PhotoReady Skinlight. I was instantly sold in buying the product and here's my experience.
What I love about Revlon PhotoReady Skinlights?
- Easy twist bottle that protects the product from direct contamination
- Easy to apply and does not quickly dry
- It's matte finish
- After 5 hours of application, little oil is observed (it would require you to retouch and powder up)
- Does not turn into orangy tone after hours of wearing the bronzer (unlike my experience on some products)
- You only need a few of the product for your cheeks and jawline
- Affordable for a price below Php1,000.00 mark
Not a fan of...
- Can leave a mark on the collar of your shirt
Product is all worth it. Give it a try. It's perfect in achieving that neat look. Must have if you are into men's make-up.
Great Sunday to all!
Eric of Fierce Blogs
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter - @Fierce_Blogs
|Eric Capacia of Fierce Blogs|
Your Lifestyle Page with an Attitude!