Last March 2015, I blogged about a collection of make-up Fierce Blogs was reviewing. One month thereof, I am ready to blog about my experience about one of th product I simply fell in love with. Today, we review Bahama Mama Bronzer, Shadow & Contour Powder (No Shimmer).
What I love about Bahama Mama Bronzer:
- The packaging. It's just cuteness overload!
- Application is easy. In fact, you only need a small amount of product to use and it goes a long way
- Easy to achieve that shadow and depth you want on your face: cheek bone, jawline and temple area
- It also pass the test challenge. Product does not turn orangy after 4 to 5 hours after application. Normally, this is the problem of other bronzers - They turn orangy and your face suddenly looks funny (LOL)
- Easy to bring along with you and put inside your daily kikay kit
- No need to retouch for the whole day :)
- Totally odorless
- It's magnetic lock is wonderful. Product is always secure and locked
Not to happy about:
- It's a bit pricey for Php845.00
- I hope it comes in variety of tones so you can choose you skin color
Will I but it again? Hell, yes! I super love the product and it instantly became a favorite make-up to wear during important events.
Great week to all!
Eric of Fierce Blogs
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter - @Fierce_Blogs
|Eric Capacia of Fierce Blogs|
Your Lifestyle Page with an Attitude!