I've been a fan of Revlon Photoready. In fact, I use Revlon Photoready Two Way Powder Foundation for almost 2 year now. So far, it has never failed me! Read my previous blog about Revlon Photoready Two Way Powder Foundation here.
For some odd reason, it took 2 years for me to finally try Revlon Photoready Foundation. So, I'll rest my stocks of Phytogenic for a while I am tested Revlon Photoready 2 weeks ago.
For 2 weeks, everyday, I used Revlon Photoready Foundation. So far, here are my observations:
- It works well with my oily skin. This product is meant for both dry and oily skin
- Product is almost odorless (which I really love)
- Does not easily dry like others. This means you have ample time to apply the product properly on your face. My observation suggests drying time of 7 - 9 seconds
- Love the packaging. It comes with a pump to avoid contamination of product
- Comes with 6 natural tones. I use 005 Natural Beige
- Product is a priced at PHP925.00. Affordable for its 30ml size
- Finish is not cakey if you blend the product well.
I surely recommend Revlon Photoready for daily use. Low maintenance and easy to handle.
Great Saturday night, guys!
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter - @Fierce_Blogs
|Eric Capacia of Fierce Blogs|
Your Lifestyle Page with an Attitude!