A few hours from now and we shall say good bye to 2014. For what it's worth, I hope this year has given you happiness and wonderful memories for you to keep this coming 2015. As for me, it was kinda difficult during the late part of the year. But knowing myself, I can bounce back and move on with a smiling heart.
But before 2014 ends, I would like to share What I Wore yesterday for an event with friends and whole lot more!
Details of the outfit and skincare I wore yesterday are as follows (H to T):
- Eyewear by Zara Man
- Sunscreen by Belo Sun Expert
- Make-up is by The Face Shop - Phytogenic Infinite Foundation SPA20 PA++
- Colored Joggers by Folded and Hung. More photos on my next blog
- Watch by Fossil
- All accessories used by SM Accessories
- Black high cut sneaker-type boots by Girbaud
Here are some photos of my WIW - What I Wore:
Happy New Year and see you 2015! I'm sure It'll be FIERCE!
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter - @Fierce_Blogs
|Eric Capacia of Fierce Blogs|
Your Lifestyle Page with an Attitude!