I've been hearing a lot of buzz on the latest product that was released by Nivea called, UV Whitening Body Serum SPF. At first I thought I read it all wrong. A whitening serum for the body? This is sure a product that is new in the market; and it really stirred my curiosity.I've not really used and tested the product that's why I'm really agitated to examine and test it out.
For now, I will leave you with the claim on what the product does:
- Advanced UVA & UVB cell protection with SPF25 and PA++
- Nourishes sun damaged skin
- Enriched with Licorice for fairer skin tone
- Enhances and supports the skin renewal process
- Infused with Hydra IQ and Red Seaweed
- Enriched with natural Vitamin C from Camu Camu
- Enriched with 95% anti-oxidant pure Vitamin C derivative
- Light and non-sticky texture
- Gives more radiant and fairer skin tone all over the body
- Gives smooth and even skin tone all over the body
- Skin compatibility is dermatologically approved
Great Friday to all!
Follow me on Twitter - @Fierce_Blogs
Your Lifestyle Page with an Attitude!