I started using Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Full Review last Feb 2, 2014 since I wanted to test the product. I'm actually excited to blog about Estee Layder's DayWear because I can't stop using it. As a matter of fact, I just made the big switch from using my favorite local sun screen brand.
Why I love Estee Lauder DayWear SPF15:
- The packaging is posh using clear sexy container and gold cover.
- Comes with a plastic cap for protection and pull out clip for easy use. It's actually brilliant!
- Love the scent - not too over powering. I hate sun screen that is so fragrant and it makes you sneeze.
- product is easy to spread on your face. Consistency is ideal for easy skin absorption.
- Not greasy.
- Does not make your skin oily throughout the day.
On the downside of using Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Full Review:
- Product can be a bit pricey at Php 2,000 plus for 50 ML. But product is really good and worth it!
- I hope it comes with a free spatula to avoid product contamination
Try it to see the difference!
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter - @Fierce_Blogs
|Eric Capacia of Fierce Blogs|
Your Lifestyle Page with an Attitude!