I know it's been a while since I last posted an outfit blog here on What I Wore Episodes. So, today, I decided to feature what I wore today on my way to an important meeting.
Would you believe that the main photo was taken by the lobby guard at Greenbelt? Yes, I had to ask Jun-Jun (guards name) to take my OOTD for today. No, he's not cute at all! I know what you're thinking LOL I just wanted him to take a photo. Well. I think he takes good photo. Don't you think so?
Here are the brands for today (head to toe):
- Hair wax by Bench Fix
- Eyewear by Police Lifestyle
- Red rocker jacket by Solo
- Statement shirt by Zara
- Beige belt by The SM Store
- Blue jeans by Bench Overhaul
- Mustard studded shoes by Zara
- Bracelets by SM Accessories
- Bag by Girbaud
Skincare and make-up for the day:
- Sunscreen by Belo SunExperts
- Make-up is Revlon PhotoReady Foundation
- Powder is also Revlon PhotoReady
Have a fashionable week, everyone!
Eric of Fierce Blogs
Follow me on Instagram- @Fierce_Blogs
Follow me on Twitter - @Fierce_Blogs
|Eric Capacia of Fierce Blogs|
Your Lifestyle Page with an Attitude!